Once I carry again an ideal tomato—beautiful, heavy, juicy, and ripe—from the farmers market, this recipe for Arugula Salad with Tomatoes is one in every of my favourite simple salads to showcase that excellent tomato. Impressed by the basic Caprese salads in Italy, this vegan salad with arugula and tomatoes pairs my excellent tomato with arugula, olive oil, pine nuts, basil, balsamic vinegar, and EVOO to make this recipe fully plant-based. That is additionally an important recipe to showcase a bumper crop of tomatoes in your backyard. This straightforward arugula salad is brimming with superb flavors and textures, and you can also make it in simply 10 minutes with solely 5 substances, not together with pantry staples! It’s one in every of my favourite vegan salad recipes, too!
This simple salad can also be an important showcase in your personal backyard. In truth, the picture right here options the entire produce I harvested from my vegetable backyard in Southern California. Don’t neglect to attempt heirloom tomatoes on this salad too—this recipe options golden tomatoes, nevertheless you should utilize purple, purple and even inexperienced tomatoes! Even if you happen to don’t have a backyard, you’ll be able to nonetheless get pleasure from farm-fresh produce by frequenting your farmers markets, the place meals are harvested mere hours before you purchase them and convey them house. You may as well discover seasonal produce in your grocery store, too. This super-easy salad is the proper go-to recipe on heat summer season days, and it’s nice to carry alongside to events and picnics. Serve it with sandwiches, veggie-
This straightforward Arugula Salad with Tomatoes might be made in 10 minutes with solely 5 substances to create a beautiful, seasonal vegan salad excellent with any meal.
- 4 cups child arugula leaves
- 2 massive ripe tomatoes (attempt heirloom tomatoes, if desired), sliced horizontally in skinny slices
- ¼ cup chopped contemporary basil leaves
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon additional virgin olive oil
- Freshly floor black pepper, as desired
- Sea salt, as desired (non-compulsory)
- Line a salad platter or shallow salad bowl with arugula leaves.
- Organize tomato slices over the arugula.
- Sprinkle with contemporary basil leaves and pine nuts.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and EVOO.
- Sprinkle with freshly floor black pepper and sea salt (non-compulsory).
- Serve instantly! Makes 4 servings.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Class: Salad
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Dimension: 1 serving
- Energy: 110
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 11 mg
- Fats: 9.5 g
- Saturated Fats: 0.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 1.8 g
- Protein: 2.5 g
- Ldl cholesterol: 0 mg
Key phrases: farmers market, vegan salad, tomato salad, arugula salad, easy arugula salad
For different wholesome, summer season salad recipes, attempt the next:
This submit might comprise affiliate hyperlinks. For extra data click on right here.