September is HERE and I’m so excited to share the Recipe of the Month!
IMPORTANT: please scroll down and browse beneath for all the deets on this month’s recipe, key dates for the month, the right way to enter the giveaway, and our charity of the month!
For those who haven’t but, enter your identify & e mail beneath to get Recipe of the Month updates all through the month and to be the primary in line to see subsequent month’s recipe.
September’s Recipe of the Month
You’re going to LOVE September’s Recipe of the Month: One Pan Creamy Thai-Impressed Peanut Hen Couscous! This unimaginable one pan meal is full of cozy flavors, protein, and lovely veggies. It’s really good for meal prep!
We now have many various methods which you can customise this meal to actually make it your personal. Verify them out beneath and, after all, learn by way of the recipe weblog publish itself for all the ideas you’ll want:
- Make it vegetarian or vegan. Be at liberty to swap the hen for chickpeas or tofu to maintain this dish vegetarian.
- Change up your veggies. This Thai hen couscous is nice for customizing with what you have got available. I believe spinach and/or mushrooms can be scrumptious.
- Add a kick of warmth. For those who love spice like me be at liberty so as to add 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper (or just a little extra) to the peanut couscous. Yum!
Right here’s how the Recipe of the Month works
- The recipe: on the primary Wednesday of every month we’ll share a reader-favorite Formidable Kitchen recipe to make that month. You may have the complete month to make the recipe!
- The giveaway: Once you make the recipe (anytime through the month!) you have got two alternative ways to enter to win a Made In Non Stick Frying Pan. We’ll randomly choose a winner on the finish of the month. See beneath for the 2 methods to share! Have to be 18 years or older, USA & Canada solely.
Two methods to enter the giveaway
Once you make the recipe, there are two alternative ways to share your creation with us to enter to win the $100 Williams Sonoma present card (18 years or older, U.S. and Canada solely):
1. On the weblog: go away a remark and price the recipe right here with the hashtag #AKRecipeoftheMonth, plus your identify and e mail (so we all know you made it!) Scroll all the way in which previous the recipe itself within the weblog to the place it says “Depart a remark & a ranking.” Increase!
2. On social media: Share a photograph of your recipe creation on social through Instagram (tales or in-feed), TikTok, or in our Fb Group by tagging @ambitiouskitchen and including the hashtag #AKRecipeoftheMonth. *Please be aware for Instagram your profile should be public in order that we are able to see your posts.
- Wednesday, September sixth: September’s recipe is right here! On this date, you can begin cooking & sharing your recipe pictures on social and on the weblog.
- Saturday, September thirtieth: the final day to submit your recipe pictures on social and on the weblog.
- Monday, October 2nd: giveaway winner chosen, notified through e mail, and shared on social.
- Wednesday, October 4th: October’s Recipe of the Month introduced!
Let’s give again
Every month we’ll decide a brand new group the place we’ll donate funds as a option to unfold the love and do some good. This month we’re donating to the Maui Robust Fund, which is offering monetary sources to help the quick and long-term restoration wants of individuals and locations affected by the Maui fireplace.
Be at liberty to hitch us in donating right here!
Be a part of the occasion
Prepared to hitch the occasion and get cooking? For those who haven’t but, enter your e mail beneath and we’ll ship you the recipe as quickly because it drops initially of every month, reminders in regards to the giveaway, announce the winners, and extra. Let’s do that!
Previous Recipes of the Month
- February: Candy & Spicy Sizzling Chili Hen Noodles, donating to Digs with Dignity.
- March: Candy & Spicy Sesame Hen Meatball Bowls, donating to Worldwide Rescue Committee.
- April: Vegan Pasta Primavera with Creamy Garlic Cashew Sauce, donating to FoodCorps.
- Could: Rattling Good Salmon Taco Bowls For Two, donating to Nationwide Abortion Federation Hotline Fund
- June: 30 Minute Brown Butter Goat Cheese Grilled Veggie Orzo, donating to the Nationwide Parks Basis
- July: Loopy Good Avenue Corn Hen Tacos, donating to the Courageous House
- August: Pesto Hen Stuffed Zucchini Boats, donating to the ACLU
- September: One Pan Thai-Impressed Coconut Yellow Curry Hen & Rice, donating to Undertake a Classroom
- October: Spicy Black Bean Hen Enchiladas with Pumpkin Bitter Cream Sauce, donating to Techos Pa Mi Gente
- November: Dad’s Creamy & Tacky Au Gratin Potatoes, donating to Free Root Operation.
- December: Unbelievable Gingerbread Oatmeal Cream Pies, donating to The Love Fridge.
- January: Therapeutic Curry Butternut Squash Lentil Soup, donating to The Sierra Membership.
- February: Grain Free Tahini Brownies, donating to the Marsha P. Johnson Institute.
- March: One Pan Ginger Hen Meatballs with Peanut Sauce, donating to the Syrian American Medical Society.
- April: Lemon Poppy Seed Blueberry Baked Oatmeal, donating to Each City for Gun Security.
- Could: Italian Chopped Brussels Sprouts Salad, donating to Earth Justice.
- June: Contemporary Strawberry Shortcake Bread with Strawberry Glaze, donating to Trans Lifeline.
- July: Avenue Corn Pasta Salad with Cilantro Pesto + Goat Cheese, donating to the Clear Air Process Drive.
- August: Wholesome Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins (gluten free!), donating to the GSA Community.