Recipes for fast weeknight meals are so important when following the Paleo food regimen. Understanding what you’ll be able to shortly whip up while you get house late from work ravenous, or when the children’ soccer video games go into additional time, could make the distinction between staying heading in the right direction or derailing by way of the closes drive-thru window. Particularly when you already know that fast meal goes to be ridiculously scrumptious!
That is one in every of my favourite fast meals: a few luggage of broccoli slaw and a few pre-cooked salad shrimp get magically reworked into this Paleo-adaptation of a take-out favourite, all in below 20 minutes. You possibly can even use frozen shrimp, with a mere further minute or two of cooking time. To make this Autoimmune Protocol-friendly, merely omit the chopped cashews on the finish.
200+ Wholesome and Scrumptious Recipes
20 Meal Plans for quite a lot of objectives
I LOVE this e-book. The science is superior. I’ve realized a ton with out feeling overwhelmed. The paleo ideas simply takes my understanding to the following stage!!!
Paleo Shrimp Pad Thai Recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook dinner time: 10 minutes
Serves: 2 to three
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or different cooking fats
- ¼ cup fish sauce
- 6 tablespoons recent lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 12-oz luggage broccoli slaw (8 to 10 cups)
- 2-3 giant carrots, julienned or thickly grated
- 12-16 oz salad shrimp, precooked and tails off
- 1/2 cup recent cilantro, chopped
- 2-3 inexperienced onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted unsalted cashews (omit for AIP)
- Warmth a big frying pan or wok over medium-high warmth. Add coconut oil, fish sauce, lime juice, garlic, broccoli slaw and julienned carrot. Cook dinner stirring incessantly till broccoli slaw and carrot are cooked al dente, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook dinner 2-3 minutes simply till shrimp are warmed. Add cilantro and inexperienced onions, cook dinner 30 extra seconds.
- Garnish with chopped cashews.